MAREE has a real knowledge in Underwater Acoustic Instrumentation to carry out quality sea measurements adapted to your needs.
MAREE helps on instrumental design and has a strong experience to conduct sea trials for :
- Mammals Detection
- Buried Object Detection
- Ambiant Noise Monitoring
- Sediments Characterization
- Acoustic Propagation
- Prototype Tests
Measurement Instrumentation :
- Passive acoustics : hydrophones, geophones, shock probe, surface buoys, recorders ..
- Active Acoustics : Low / High Frequency Transducers (Lubell / Airmar) ..
- Autonomous systems : MAREE implements autonomous acquisition systems.
- Multi-sensor prototypes : Metrology of the sea ..
Each of these systems can be used individually, or with others to create a network. These instruments are fully customizable, and can be adapted as best as possible to provide answers to different issues.
MAREE has a network of equipment distributors enabling it to carry out in-situ measurements all over the world