Offshore construction requires sometimes underwater blasting for rock-fragmentation or mine-clearance. In that field, MAREE provides services and research.
- Our propagation modeling predictions are adapted and suited to complex coastal environments :
- Range dependent very shallow water environment
- Buried sources
- Our in-situ measurement tools are adapted and suited to specific blasting operations :
- Shock jauge instrumentation
- High dynamic sensors
- Calibrated tools to respect environmental regulations
- Our expertise allows us to implement the best mitigation method :
MAREE has been involved in R&D governmental project (POSA) to improve underwater counter-mining acoustic impact knowledge.